Saturday, April 25, 2009

Dave and Willy and Me!












So this has been a very up and down week. It started with a funeral for a Volunteer from the zoo, a dear friend who I had known since the start of my volunteering days.
When I was looking through my emails on Sunday I noticed a very interesting one. It was from Dave Matthews agent wanting to use a drawing of one of my photos! It will be included in a collage on the liner notes. Dave's agent set up a meeting for us this week in Raleigh! It was just luck that he was in North Carolina, It was great meeting him and I got to enjoy a fantastic concert! I am somewhat embarrassed that I knew very little about Dave or his band. I did learn from him that he really likes this photo, that he is the artist and that he is a very nice person! A wonderful time that night!
The rest of my week was filled in with yard work and house work!
I MUST get to the zoo soon, I am having withdrawals! It has been almost 2 weeks since I last saw my bears!

No comments:

Post a Comment